steve and bucky making up random stories from their past and convincing the other avengers that it actually happened (◡‿◡✿)
Ideally the plot of Captain America 3 will go something like this:
- Steve and Sam find Bucky and fix his memories within the first 20 heartfelt minutes
- Bucky moves in with Steve (for bonus points Steve will tell Bucky all he has to do is shine his shoes and Bucky will laugh and I will drown in my own tears)
- Steve teaches Bucky how to 21st Century and hilarity ensues
- Also they get a puppy and name it like Freedom or Liberty or Patriot because Steeeeve
- At some point Natasha and Clint come over (“Clint wanted to see the fossil exhibit”) and end up braiding Bucky’s hair
- Also Tony and Bruce come over to study Bucky’s arm and Bruce tries to be serious and do science but Tony just ends up seeing if he can stick magnets to it (he can)
- Then Steve and Bucky will go back to the Captain America exhibit and some kids recognize both of them and call them heroes and have them sign autographs for them and Bucky almost cries because he’s so happy to be known as a hero and not a terrorist
I thought we were having a moment.
Moment’s over. Shut up.
Art dump part 4
okay story time
so my art teacher assigned us to do a chalk pastel still life of fruits n shit and I was like “no”
so I drew a banana instead.
and my teacher came by like “you need to have more than one fruit in your still life”
so I was like “k”
and so I put that cherry on top of the banana and titled it “Banana Split Without The Ice Cream Because Life Is Full Of Disappointments: By Fall Out Boy" and I turned that shit in.
My art teacher just started laughing out loud in the middle of class